Medical financial assistance and charitable services
Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust, Shirdi provides financial subsidy for medical treatment to poor and needy patients. As per the order of the Government of Maharashtra after amending the prevailing regulations of the Trust, the revised regulations have been implemented with administrative approval from 29.01.2021.
- Government, District Council or Municipal Hospital, Public Charitable Trust, Public Limited Company or Co-operative Society or Government Medical College Hospital in India. However, such hospitals must be registered in the institution's grant list. Subsidy is only on treatment/surgery.
- Subsidy is not given by the Saibaba Sansthan Trust to the patients who are undergoing surgery/treatment in the hospital of the Sansthan.
- Considering the increasing cost of medicine, the subsidy is 25% of the total cost of surgical treatment or Rs.50,000/- whichever is the lesser. However, if the cost of surgical treatment is Rs.15,000/- or less, subsidy is not given.
- The subsidy amount is remitted through RTGS to the bank account of the treating hospital, in the name of the respective patients.
- If the total annual income from all sources for yellow ration card holder patient and his family is Rs.85,000/- or less and for orange ration card patient is Rs.1,60,000/- or less, the applicant's is application for subsidy.
Medical financial assistance is provided for the following surgeries/treatments:
- Cancer treatment, surgery and post-surgery treatment
- Blood related diseases (eg. hemophilia)
- Guillain Barre Syndrome.
- Cochlear Implant.
- Transplant Surgery.
Following is the summary of the amount of medical subsidy provided to the needy patients and the beneficiary patients during the last 03 years.
At Shri Sainath Hospital free medical treatment has been started for the needy patients from all the sectors from January 01, 2017. The summary of expenditure incurred for free medical treatment for the last three years is as follows:-