Sansthan accepts donation from devotees in various modes like Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft, Money Order, Debit/Credit Card, Foreign Currency and In-kind. Devotees can get the donation receipt, Udi Prasad and special privileges by offering donations at Sansthan Donation Counters in the Temple premises, Information Centers at 4 different cities, by post, Online portal & Android Mobile App and direct Bank to Bank transfers. Also, Devotees can donate anonymously through Donation Boxes (Hundi) in the Sansthan premises.
Various modes of Donation available:
A) Donation Counters and Information Centers
- Around 11 computerized Donation counters are available in Temple premises and 4 Donation counters (Information Centers) are available at Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore, for detail address of this office visit Information Centers
- Donation counters accept Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft, Debit/Credit Card, Foreign Currency and kind donations.
- The Donation receipts for Cash and kind donations are given immediately and for other kind of donations, the donation receipts are sent by post within 15 days.
- A devotee can donate only Rs-1, 99,999/- (Rs.One Lakh ninety nine thousands Nine hundred ninety-nine) in Cash in single day.
- Section 80G of Income Tax act will not be applicable for Cash donation more than 2000/-.
- Devotee donating in foreign Currency have to submit self-attested Xerox copy of Passport (as per FCRA rules).
B) Donation by Post
- Cheque, Money Order, DD or traveler’s cheque should be drawn in the favor of Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust, Shirdi and should send on following address.
Chief Executive Officer
Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust, Shirdi
Tal. Rahata, District Ahmednagar. Shirdi 423 109.
- Receipt of the donation by post are sent along with holy UDI-Prasad on devotees address within 15 days
C) Bank to Bank Transfer
- Direct Bank Transfer (Indian Currency)
|Name of the Account Holder||Name of the Bank & Branch||Savings Bank Account Number||IFSC Code|
|SHRI SAIBABA SANSTHAN TRUST, SHIRDI||State Bank of India, Shirdi||30026657678||SBIN0005160|
- Direct Bank Transfer (Foreign Currency)
|Name of the Account Holder||Name of the Bank & Branch||FCRA Savings Bank a/co No.||IFSC Code||Swift Code|
|SHRI SAIBABA SANSTHAN TRUST, SHIRDI||State Bank of India, Main Branch, New Delhi Branch Address -11, Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110 001||00000040257978885||SBIN0000691||SBININBB104|
Note - After donating through Direct Bank Transfer Devotee can mail to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org stating details of donation like transaction details,donation head, Name and Address for receiving donation receipt with Holy Udi within 15 days.
D) Online Donation
You can make a donation using your Credit and Debit Card as well as your Internet Banking Accounts (Net banking) from trust website online.sai.org.in and Android app . The donation receipts are sent within 15 days.
Various Donation Funds:
|Fund Category||Fund Type||Description|
|Charity/ Development Fund|
|General Donation Fund||This fund is utilized for providing various facility to Devotees.|
|Building Fund||This fund is utilized for construction and maintenance of buildings like Darshan Queue, Prasadalaya, and Accommodation etc.|
|Medical Fund||This fund is utilized for providing updated medical facilities to the needy patients at affordable rates.|
|Education Fund||Trust have started various educational activities to provide advance education facilities to the student from rural area as well as Shirdi. This fund is used for educational facilities as well as the expenses incurred for administration.|
|Annadan Fund||This fund received are utilized for prasadalaya activity, Free meals to devotees, Hospital Patients, Meals to old age home, Student of deaf and dumb Schools|
|Religious Program Fund|
|Abhishek Fund||In presence of Sai Devotee, Abhishek Puja of Shri Saibaba is performed daily. Pooja Material is supplied by the Sansthan Trust. Donation is also accepted for this purpose.|
|Naivedyam offering Fund||This fund is utilized for Shri Saibaba’s daily offering.|
|Festival Fund||Shri Ram Navami, Shri Guru Purnima and Dassara (Samadhi Anniversary) are celebrated every year by Sansthan. Festival fund is utilized for expenses incurred for it.|
|Kothi (Dhup Deep) Fund||Pooja is performed daily in Samadhi Temple, Gurusthan, Dwarkamai and Chavadi. This fund is utilized for said activity.|
|Shri Sai Satyavrata Puja Fund (Satya Narayana)||Shri Sai Satyavrat puja is organized daily by the Trust. Pooja Material is supplied by the Sansthan Trust. Donation is also accepted for this purpose.|
|Free Prasad Bhojan Scheme|
|Prasadalaya Fund||Under Bhojan Scheme devotee can donate Rs 50,000 or more for free meals to devotee in Trust Prasadalaya. The Name of donor devotee will be displayed on Donor Board for the date which devotee books.|
Note: Donation received for the Charity/Donation Fund Category will only be applicable for deduction under section 80G of the Income Tax.
|Rs.25,000 /- and above.||Shri Saicharitra Book, 3D Photo of Shri Saibaba||One time Free Darshan and Aarti|
1. If quota of Aarti is full on that day same can be made available on the next convenient day.
2. Donation privileges might change based on Sansthan Policy decisions. For any information or clarification please do email at email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 02423-258742, 258741.